Emeritus Researcher, Forest Pathology
Laurentian Forestry Centre
1055 Du P.E.P.S. Street, P.O. Box 10380
Québec, Quebec, G1V 4C7
Tel.: (418) 648-4149
Tree diseases in plantations.
Tree disease survey from 1978 to 1984.
Taxonomy of fungal pathogens (ascomycetes). epiphytotic and host-parasite relationships associated with diseases of pine and spruce, and silvicultural and biological control of diseases of red pine and white pine.
Forest engineer with a bachelor’s degree in applied science (1968) and master’s degree in forest pathology (1971) from Université Laval, and a Ph.D. in mycology and plant pathology from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich (1995).
- Biodiversity and taxonomy of pathogenic fungi (On-going)
- Cytochemical characterization of infection and resistance mechanisms in various host-pest relationships (On-going)
- Epidemiology of pathogenic fungi (On-going)
- Preventive biological control of Heterobasidion annosum (On-going)
- Silvicultural control of diseases (On-going)
- Date modified: