Canadian Forest Service Publications
The search engine has four matching types.
- Match All: In this mode, ALL of the entered terms must match. This is equivalent to boolean AND.
- Match Any: In this mode, ANY of the entered words must match. This is equivalent to boolean OR
- Match Phrase: Here, the exact phrase is matched.
- Match Boolean: Here you can use various boolean syntax combinations *. For example:
|explicit AND operator||hello & world|
|OR operator||hello | world|
(hello -world) | (cat & dog)
* If no operator is specified, the default operator is AND. So "hello world" is the same as "hello & world"